Onsite Position: Northern Virginia Area
Tier Tech International, Inc. is seeking a Strategic Design Approach Analyst to join our current SDA team tackling some of the Nation’s most complex and wicked problems. TTI’s Strategic Design Approach (SDA) is a rigorous and unique capability that provides organizations operating in complex environments with the ability to prioritize risk, find and shape opportunities for success, design and implement an action campaign and quantitatively assess and adjust solutions and outcomes based on real world feedback. The SDA Analyst is differentiated from all-source analysts and other intelligence analysts in that your primary SDA role will be as a Synthesist/Designer, you will frame the challenge, create multi-viewpoint storyboards, participate in, and drive engagements with key stakeholders. TTI integrates members of a hybrid team of multi-disciplined experts in operations, planning, design thinking, intelligence, subject matters, policy, engagement, and other disciplines to prepare, execute, analyze, and implementation sequences of options to create meaningful transformations and contribute to campaign design.
You Would be a Good Fit if You:
- Are a self-starting, outspoken, proactive, agile thinkers, with good communication skills and a strong work ethic;
- Work well in dynamic team settings where constructive dissent is encouraged;
- Are comfortable in highly dynamic environments where daily objectives can evolve rapidly to accommodate design agility; and
- Are biased toward action while balanced in information curation, synthesis, and design.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2-5 years conducting analytical work;
- Proficiency in research, analysis, critical thinking, effective communication (written and oral presentation) is critical;
- Ability to work closely with key stakeholders to conduct research and analysis in collaboration with subject matter experts, planners, practitioners, and intelligence analysts;
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, and SharePoint is critical;
- Ability to synthesize a multi-perspective view of the current environment and its relationship to a desired environment;
- Ability to write succinctly and to various target audiences;
- Lead and facilitate the preparation and execution of formal and informal briefings; and
- Identify existing plans, strategies, programs, capabilities, operations, activities, and investments of the primary stakeholder, the interagency, foreign partners, and other organizations that relate to a specific subject.
- Training or experience in Design Thinking is highly desired.
- Training or experience in intelligence analysis, interagency planning, military planning, or operational experience is desired
- Training or experience in operational planning, operational design, campaigning, and risk analysis is desired.
- Proficiency in MS Access, MS Teams, AcrGIS StoryMaps, and advanced visualization software is desired
- Training or experience in data science is desired.
An active Top-Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility, or preferred, a current TS/SCI or Q/SCI, with an adjudication within the past 2 years.