This position is contingent upon contract award.
Tier Tech International, Inc. is seeking a Senior Program Manager responsible for the overall program management, technical oversight, quality control, contract administration, and costs. The Senior Program Manager combines a solid grounding in accepted program management methodology with experience in both private and Government programs.
- Plans and directs technological improvements and project management implementation;
- Manages a diverse group of functional activities and subordinate groups of technical and administrative personnel;
- Organize and control the overall activities of the contract;
- The senior Program Manager consults with the customer to ensure conformity to contractual obligations,
- He establishes and maintains technical and financial reports to show the progress of projects to management and customers,
- Maintain close consultation with the customer and senior management to ensure the success of the goals and objectives of the program.
- Master’s Degree with 10 years of relevant experience
An active Top-Secret Clearance upon start; TS/SCI and DHS HQ Suitability Preferred. Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
About Tier Tech International, Inc.
Founded in 2003, Tier Tech International, Inc. (TTI) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) offering a broad range of services to support DoD, Federal, State, Local, and commercial organizations across a wide range of missions and activities. TTI is client focused and biased towards action, bringing sound leadership and management principles to focus offering our clients best in class solutions to complex and wicked problems, urgent mission requirements, and mission critical functions that enable them to effectively meet their missions throughout the project management lifecycle.