Full job description
Tier Tech International, Inc is seeking a Full-time Office Coordinator to join our expanding national security team! The successful candidate will perform clerical and administrative functions to drive our company’s continued success. The prospective hire must be able to adapt and be flexible to changing priorities in a rapidly growing corporate work environment. Our ideal candidate will have knowledge of QuickBooks Online and other accounting and time keeping record systems; draft correspondence and other formal documents; assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports; plan and schedule appointments and events; answer inbound and make outbound telephone calls; develop and implement organized filing systems; and be proficient in Microsoft Office products (WORD, EXCEL, OUTLOOK, PPT).
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields.
- Willingness to learn, take on new tasks, and grow with the company.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Must be able to work remotely & onsite.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be allowed to work for any employer without requiring visa sponsorship and be able to obtain a national security clearance.
- Minimum education is a HS Diploma or GED.
- Experience with Accounts Receivable/ Accounts Payable.
- Experience with QuickBooks (online & desktop).
- Experience with Unanet, or a similar time & expense keeping application.
- Experience with database payroll and benefits services.
- Knowledge of General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- A two or four-year degree, or progressing towards a degree, in Organizational Management, Finance, Accounting, or Operations.
- Finely tuned soft skills and ability to engage and interact with a diverse audience.
- Current or able to obtain a United States Government Security Clearance.
- Exposure to government contracting.
- Perform administrative functions related to the management of the Headquarters Office in order to drive company success.
- Coordinate office operations and functions with other administrative staff located throughout the US and overseas.
- Draft correspondence, formal documents, and social media posts.
- Plan and schedule appointments and events; manage schedules.
- Answer inbound telephone calls/greet guests in reception area.
- Maintain security protocols for the office.
- Perform all other duties and office tasks, as required.
Physical Demands and Working Environment:
The conditions herein are representative of those which must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
PHYSICAL: primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; occasionally stoop, bend, lift carry, push/pull light amounts of weight up to 25lb; operate office equipment with repetitive hand movements and fine coordination including use of a computer keyboard; verbally communicate to exchange information. Ability to travel to other locations within the US.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer without discrimination on age, gender, race, disability or any other characteristics protected by law.